1930 LAGONDA 2-LITRE LOW CHASSIS SPEED MODEL TOURER
(Original factory Tourer)
Black with Red leather
This genuine Tourer bodied Lagonda was first registered on the 17th January 1930, Previously owned by Inventor and car collector Russell Winn of Kilbrittain Castle, County Cork, Ireland from the mid 1960’s to the early 1983 when the last owner acquired the Lagonda from the deceased Estate of Mr Winn.
In the late 2000’s John Scholey who had worked for Lagonda pre-war including with the Works Team at Le Mans and owner of renown Lagonda specialist Martins Garage in Guildford carried out an extensive restoration, Lagonda expert John Batt completely rebuilt the engine fitting Arrow con rods & special pistons, Twin Zeniths carburettors were fitted, New crown wheel & pinion, New electrical wiring, New body frame, New fabric body covering by Mike Thomas, Interior completely re-trimmed, New hood, New side screens including side screen storage bags, New wire wheels, Complete with a comprehensive provenance file including an Original Instruction Manual and VSCC “Buff Form”, Regularly featured in the Lagonda Club’s magazine
This delightful Lagonda Tourer has formed part of a private collection for the past 37 years and has enjoyed many trips within the Continent & the UK proving its usability & reliability
Much recent expenditure making this particular example ready for immediate pre-war motoring